In the scope of the registration, access and use of the Website www.rm.com.pt, RM Consulting, as data controller, may request the User to make available his / her personal data, that is, information provided by the User that allow RM Consulting to identify and / or contact you ("Personal Information").
As a rule, Personal Data is requested when the User wants to subscribe to the Newsletter or when sending a request for information or budget, where only the name, email and telephone contact will be collected.
The User, when filling out the form, with submission of the personal data referred to in the previous point, will receive an email confirmation of subscription or sent message. In this situation, there is storage in the database of the User data.
These subcontracted entities may not transmit the User's data to other entities without RM Consulting having given prior written authorization to do so and are also prevented from contracting other entities without prior authorization from RM Consulting.
RM Consulting undertakes to subcontract only entities that present sufficient guarantees of execution of the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in order to ensure the defense of the rights of the User. All entities subcontracted by RM Consulting are bound by the latter by means of a written agreement which governs, in particular, the purpose and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the categories of the owners of the the rights and obligations of the parties.
In terms of general principles regarding the processing of personal data, RM Consulting undertakes to ensure that the User data processed by you are:
- Object of a lawful, fair and transparent treatment with respect to the User;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and up-to-date where necessary, all appropriate measures being taken to ensure that inaccurate data, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Preserved in a form that allows the identification of the User only for the period necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
The processing of data made by RM Consulting is permissible when the User has given his explicit consent to the processing of his Personal data, for one or more specific purposes, when the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the User is or for pre-contractual procedures at the request of the User, for compliance with a legal obligation to which RM Consulting is subject and for the legitimate interests pursued by RM Consulting or third parties.
RM Consulting undertakes to ensure that the processing of User data is only done under the conditions listed above and with respect to the above mentioned principles.
When processing the User's data is performed by RM Consulting based on the consent of the User, the User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent, however, does not compromise the legality of the treatment made by RM Consulting based on the consent previously given by the User.
In order to ensure the security of User Data and maximum confidentiality, we treat the information you have provided in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with our internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures, which are updated periodically as required, as well as accordance with the terms and conditions legally set forth.
Depending on the nature, scope, context and purpose of the data processing, as well as the risks arising from the treatment of the rights and freedoms of the User, RM Consulting undertakes to apply, both when defining the means of treatment and the necessary technical and organizational
The Website uses the technology known as "cookies". So, when you visit the Website, you will be asked to consent to the creation and recording on your computer of a "cookie". A cookie is a single text file that a portal sends to your browser software. Cookies allow a portal to customize the information presented to you, based on your browsing preferences.
Cookies may be used to personalize your pages or to "remember" you when registering / requesting the services made available on the portal. If you do not want cookies installed in your browser, you can set cookies to reject cookies. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some of the features on the Website.
The types of cookies used are:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the browser leaves the Web page, so no record is left on the user's hard disk. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze the traffic patterns of the portal. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and usability of the portal.
- Analysis cookies: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation in our portals, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising space that may exist in the portal, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
- Cookies Google Analytics: are those that, treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to collect information about the use of the Website anonymously. It also allows the creation of reports of visits to the website, with a view to improving its functionalities.